If you walk into an elementary school classroom, and you ask everyone what they want to be when they grow up, you’ll get a lot of exciting answers, ranging from astronaut and scientist to veterinarian or movie star. You won’t find anyone who wants to experience burnout or frustration at work, or who wants to end up anything less than a success.
Desire, though, is not enough to bridge the gap between aspirations and success. It’s important to find a mentor to help you turn your own dreams into reality. As Thomas Edison put it, “vision without execution is hallucination.” Without the execution, or a plan, you will never get where you need to go. Finding a mentor to help you plot your own course is crucial to building a path to success. I have my own mentors one of them is Rich Dad Asia. Use these tips to put together a blueprint for your future.
1. Join networking groups in your community. In just about every major city, there are networking groups that you can join in order to meet others in your profession. Most successful people are willing to share some of their experience with others who are new to the business, as goodwill usually ends up coming back in the form of business — and some remember their own experience with mentors and want to pay it forward. Meeting with others in your field will help you learn mistakes to avoid before you make them. If you are a business owner you may want to check BNI Cambodia and find out how it can grow your business.
2. Find a mentor and meet with him or her monthly. Even if you just grab lunch once a month, or a couple of drinks after work, finding time to sit down with a mentor in your profession one-on-one and talk about your experiences can give you considerable wisdom. If you are serious about your personal and business success I invite you to our inner circle of high committed professional and business owners “Graduates of Evolution of Wealth” By being a part of our team you will get mentored by a multimillionaire Rich Dad Asia, Bellum Tan, strategic partner of Robert Kiyosaki.
3. Make your own plans. While it’s helpful to sit down with a successful person, you have to tailor your own plans to your situation. The same path rarely works twice, so take the best of the advice you hear and structure your own plans accordingly. I seek advice from people who have done what I want to do. It saves me time because it is not necessary for me to make any mistakes that my mentors had made.
4. Make your timelines specific. Give yourself goals for each week, month and quarter to move yourself toward your goals. Each week, check the status of your goals to see how much closer you are toward meeting them. This will keep you accountable and motivated.
5. Reward yourself for successes. When you knock out smaller goals along the way, allow yourself to celebrate. Bring home a bottle of prosecco to share with your significant other and enjoy, at least for a few minutes, the next step along your journey.
6. Keep your chin up. Every great success story also involves some adversity. When you experience a setback, you’re in good company — everyone from Einstein to Bill Gates to U2’s Bono has been exactly where you are. Pick yourself up and keep going! You may hear this often “Winners never quit and those who quit never win.”
7. Join CashFlow Club. CashFlow Club and network with people who are eager to success financially. Les Brown once said that “if you are surrounded by nine poor people you will be number ten” Through our experiences people who joined our CashFlow Club are people who already RICH mentally and/or financially. By associate and learn with them you will be sure of them.
8. Join personal development seminars/trainings: One of the top ten leadership gurus Robin Sharma said that “if you want to double your income you need to triple your learning” PM Leadership can be your learning partner. We bring some of Asia top wealth and success coach to Cambodia such as Bellum Tan Rich Dad Asia, Adam Khoo, Jonathan Quek etc.
Important: Reinforce and re-motivate your personal and business development training 24/7/365 with Blair Singer, Rich Dad Advisor. Get 50% OFF with code: PROMO1LS. Click Here