1. Get educated and trained before starting your own business. Begin by working at a similar business to learn the ropes and the top selling techniques.
2. You can’t do a good deal with a bad partner.
3. Over 70% of Full time corporate employees and considering or have considered starting their own business. Lack of financial education is the primary reason why most people remain employees.
4. Being a successful entrepreneur takes courage, education, and a great team.
5. Don’t seek job security or you may become a slave to a job. Learn how to become an investor or business owner to make your money work for you.
6. Grants provide free money to start a business. You may be eligible based on industry, location, current profession, or minority status.
7. Stress and fear must motivate entrepreneurs to become more creative, learn faster, and increase their knowledge about people and business.
8. Financial success is never guaranteed; but if you have a clear vision, plan ahead, have a strong team (including a coach), and the right education, your chances of success are much higher.
9. A solid financial education will help you make money no matter what the economy is doing.
10. All you need to get started in real estate investing is ONE GOOD DEAL – One that has profit potential and is based on solid financials.
11. Tax laws are designed as incentives for business owners and investors.
12. Robert Kiyosaki constantly seeks helps as an entrepreneur – that’s why he has advisors. The key is knowing how to find the right people.
13. Don’t skimp on finding good team members. They can help you avoid losses, save money, and maximize returns.
14. All you need is a solid financial education and the determination to succeed.
16. Start by investing in yourself. Get the financial education you need to live the life you desire. Take control of your financial future and choose to be RICH!
17. Know what you are trying to accomplish and what you are trying to protect when hiring legal and tax specialists to your team.
18. Fewer than 20% of all stockbrokers and real estate brokers invest in the product they recommend.
19. All achieving success was easy, everyone would be Rich, Thin, and Happy. You have to have the dedication and education to achieve your dreams.
20. Passion is great, but Emotion in decision-making is dangerous. Make decisions based on knowledge, not emotion.
21. Every person has a million dollar idea. The question is, do you have the financial education to create a strong enough business to bring that idea to fruition.
22. Being able to see and develop a hidden opportunity is one of the Keys to being successful in Business.
23. Don’t waste a good mistake. Learn from it.
24. Many people are afraid they will look stupid if they ask for help; That’s why even the smartest people still fail at business.
25. The only thing that is an asset or a liability is YOU, because you are the one who acts on facts or opinions. Get the financial education you need to avoid costly mistakes.
26. The most important rule to financial prosperity is having more assets than liabilities. An Asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket.
27 Hire team members based on the skill set you have and not based on who you know. Find team members who have a higher skill set than you do to increase your chances of success.
28. Your best ASSET is your Brain…