Have you ever heard of a networking organization called Business Networking International (BNI)?
I have been involved in BNI Cambodia since April 2013 during the coffee session for the very first BNI Chapter which was launched later on 16 July 2013. As one of the founding members of the chapter I was selected as one of the Leadership Team for BNI CEO Chapter. Every week I provide a five-minute presentation on the BNI networking and other related topics for members and visitors of the chapter.
After serving in the Leadership Team for CEO chapter for about five months I was selected to be one of the Director Consultants for BNI Cambodia.
As a BNI Director Consultant I have two primary responsibilities:
- The first, is to support BNI members and their chapters to use the BNI system to grow their business. BNI is like a gym, and we will coach BNI members how to use the each piece of equipment effectively to maximize their results. Our mission is 4Ms “Members Make More Money”
- The second is to help more business owners benefit from BNI and to extend their network across Cambodia. And this moment, we are starting a new chapter in Phnom Penh. (message me for more information about this new chapter – Send Message)
In BNI you are getting businesses while your competitors are sleeping.
We have a functioning chapter called “BNI CEO Chapter” and we are in the process of forming a new chapter called “BNI Millionaire Chapter”.
Why you should participate in a professional business networking like BNI? Here some of the benefits that you are a business owner will get from a BNI chapter:
- Increase exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively
- Participating in a world-class meeting with business owners
- Enjoy life learning with other successful business owners who are willing to share their success
- Building long-term relationship with other business owners
- Opportunity to expand your business throughout Cambodia and outside
- And much more
Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of sales people working for you because use all the other members carry several copies of your business cards around with them. When they meet someone new who could use your products or services, they hand your card out and recommend your businesses.
If you are tired of doing cold-calls and still do not have customers to sustaint or grow your business please do contact me or any BNI members.
Remember: The Best Way To Learn About BNI is To Attend a BNI Meeting”
Important: Reinforce and re-motivate your personal and business development training 24/7/365 with Blair Singer, Rich Dad Advisor. Get 50% OFF with code: PROMO1LS. Click Here