5 Keys to Wealth and Happiness. Below is a summary of 26 minute video by Tony Robbins explaining five simple keys to wealth:
1. Raise Your Standard – Change your SHOULD to MUST. Change your Should Do List to Must Do List. It is a way to higher your commitment. The level of your commitment is what make you great in what you do. Another way to raise our standard is to associate and spend most of your time with the people who have achieved greater success in the areas that you want to master and accomplish
2. Change Your Limiting Beliefs – To change your beliefs faster is to take massive actions. Massive actions bring massive results. The more results you get, the stronger you belief yourself in achieving your definite chief aims (goals). When you believe something in a certain way and you need it for certain, you change thing to meet that beliefs. Everyone as human being has unlimited potential. However why some people are more successful than other. He said it is because of individual’s Success Cycle (Potential -> Action -> Results -> Belief/Attitude). If you are certain (must), you use your massive potential and take massive actions, you will get massive results. These massive results make your beliefs stronger and be more certainty in what you do.
3. Model What Works – Leverage yourself by taking a little bit of risk in modelling other successful persons action or rituals. Get yourself resources by being resourceful (be good enough in finding ways of doing things and solving problem. What can I learn from. What that I cannot see that work and so on.
4. Increase Your Intensity – what works (to increase in those strengthens/that work)
5. Step Up – Step up and give more than anyone expect of.
This summary is done by: Mr. Sara Nguon